Insulting:(

harrow:D This post is gonna have to be short cos my bro is gonna be back anytime now(using his lap top while his pooping:P) Anw, a few days back i was with my sis and my BIL(bro in law)were taking me to tropicana city to eat dinner. On the way there we had a little chat. Here's the conv:(if i put it in brackets in means i just said it in my mind)

(i'm busy smsing)
BIl:I hey how old are you this year?
ME: um. 13. (like you can't even remember your wife's sis age? great-.-)
BIL: cool. DO you have a bf?
ME: nope.
BIL: good
SIS: i don't think she even gets to see boys very often:/ (thanks a lot sister, your really an encouragement-.-)
BIL: that's not the point.

GAHHHH. my bro just finished pooping. gtg:P bwuaiii

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 - The lowest yet

This post might be a bit long.

It hurts.