Continuation.

Sorry about the way the other post ended:/ you see, my dad was walking towards me so i quickly just published it, and closed it. If you don't already know, if my dad finds out i have a blog, he'll stalk me, like he does to my brother. The last time i forgot to close it and he saw my blog he forced me to delete just because it had the word 'suck' and 'pissed' inside-.- So yeah, i plan NEVER to let my father find out about this one:D my brother doesn't have to worry cos he posts up 'good' stuff all the time. My mom is even worse than my dad, but she doesn't even know how to on the computer and can't read without her reading glasses, so i'm pretty much safe from her. Although she's becoming a little irritated at how much time i spend on the computer. She even asked ppl to pray for me=.= Yeah, you probably think i'm lying. Just ask joyce. She's pratically TERRIFIED of my parents:D

ANW, continuing my last topic. I ditched Joyce. heh, with her ungratefrul scairdy friend who is a bit like her except way taller. She's even taller than me. but whatevr. I met her before, she gets angry really easily and for no particular reason:/ kinda scary. yeah, so that's the end of that topic.

And, during prayer meeting just now(i go for loads of prayer meetings) there was this chinese guy who can't speak proepr english. He's soo scary. Last week, he moved out of an apartment cos the door knob magically changed and the fan moved by itself, so he didn't feel safe. A few days after he moved, he couldn't study in the new apartment because he keeps on hearing ppl singing and some woman standing next to him or something:o I couldn't really understand him very well cos of his broken english. Now he's staying wiht some friends:/ He used to work in a massage place too. Just too random:o too scary. too weird. you get the point:D

Oh and, North Korea is so evil. My bro just searched on google, the tourism web site(just for the heck of it) You actually CAN visit North Korea. But, they'll confisicate your phone and there's no internet access. You only can take pictures of certain stuff. And like if you forget to follow the rules and stuff, you might be jalied for while, if your an outsider. But the poor tour guide will be put to hard labor-for what you did:o UNFAIRR.

Then, you know how private they are? Nobody can fly out of the country and stuff like that, so the government brainwashes them to think that the outside world totally sucks and they are living in bliss. AND HALF OF THEM ARE STRUGGLING TO SURVIVE-that's living in bliss?? And the football team right, before the world cup they were told that if they didn't do well they would be forced to hard labor. And 7-0 against portugal isn't exactly the best results in the world:/ That's why like around 2 of the players just went missing:D must've ran away. They would have gotten big houses if they did well though. But honestly, they kinda sucked. The coach said that their faces of the players on the flight back home was totally pale. I hatee North Korea now:( I hope nobody from there reads this:P i think they don't learn english and all those government ppl are too busy terrorizing ppl to be reading random ppl's blogs. I should be safe:D

Nites! it's 1ish di:/ xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 - The lowest yet

This post might be a bit long.

It hurts.