THE TIMEEE

I hate time:/ There's always not enough time to blog:P GREAT EXCUSE, i know. There's kinda a lot of things to blog about. Dun worry, i aint gonna blog about North Korea again. I have no idea why i blogged about it:/ Anyway, here's a short summary of things:

LAST saturday: I went for Sri Nobel's primary concert:D it was awesomee. Better than the secondary one. Heh. I think Kimberly reserved a place for me and Joyce and the RM 100 place so we sat there. altho only payed RM50:P Charm and Ching were there too. Most of the time they were catfighting:D hahahaha. I liked the doogie dance the best. With the coo'ela d'vileor something. I SO COULD NOT RECOGNIZE SAN WEN. She's so skinny and tall.My parents bought the ticket but they couldn't wakeup-.- what a waste of 150. It's a good thing i sat at the 100 seat to pay back for it:P

Monday: Went to Sunway lagoon. AGAIN:D with sushi, apple and choco. Or, in their proper names, Joanna, Sheena and Julia. SUPER FUN. we went on like everything. the Tomahawk was awesome. But i don't think it's very safe:/ the thing they use to secure you is like REALLY LOOSE. I'm not sure it's porposely meant to be like that or because it's old:/ but basically, don't go on it if your scared of dying:P << that was sarcasm btw. I forgot that the malays are fasting this month, So i was offering my huge tub of popcorn to him but he was fasting:p then i forgot AGAIN, and offered another guy but he was fasting too:/ Finally i saw this chinese worker at the shop(i think he was the only chinese worker in the whole area:/) and i was like, THANK GOD. Your chinese right? He looked at me in this puzzled face and took a tiny popcorn:p We talked to a lot of random pll. so much for our parent's DONT TALK TO STRANGERS:D we even barged into this china guy group picture. They saw us and started splashing water at us. We were hysterical. It was one of my bestest trips. But i'm banned from going there for the rest of the year, unless i go with specific friends whom my parents like. Oh yeah. that reminds me.

I was supposed to delete my msn. I'm really lazy to explain, but anyway, i think my dad forgot about it:P I love it when adults forgot things like this:D but it's really annoying when they forgot other things. For example,my mom.

MOM: hey dear, what's the date today?
ME: 23rd august
(one minute later) Mom: what date is it today ah?
Me: 23rd august
(a few minutes later) Mom: do you know what date is it today?
ME: i said, 23rd august! -.- why don't you hear properly?
Mom: oh. sorry. you must pray for me lah, so i can remember things.

THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED BEFORE. i think she askeed me 4 times but i'm lazy ta type:p OR, when i tell them a week before about a party, they allowed me to go, i remind them the day before and they go mad. They say, WHY DO YOU TELL US SOO LATE? WE HAVE A MEETING WITH SOMEONE/WE HAVE TO GO TO CHURCH! YOU ALWAYS WANT YOUR OWN WAY and blah blah TOO BAD LAH YOU CAN'T GO. I'mnot sure if anyone else goes tru this, but it happens all the time to me. Just pure fate:P

Currently, i'm in this church conference thing which lasts 5 days. We have to like sit through the sermon for 7 hours, without lunch. I'm growing thiner.heh. It's okay i guess, but i can't wait till it's over. But at least i don't really sleep during the sermon. A LOT of ppl do:p But seriously, my church members are super smart at faking it. they usually cover they're face with the hair, open the bible on their lap and look down. We've mastered the art of sleeping in church:D The other day, this guy from aussie who's attending this conference sat next to me. he was using an ipad as his bible:O He shouldn't tempt ppl like that. My fingers were itching so bad:( it was even worse when he fell asleep and i could see the ipad in the open. THE TEMPTATION:D But then he woke up and kept it. HEH. BUT NAH I didn't really want to steal it.I just wanted to touch it.But since i didn't know him it would be kinda stupid to start caressing it in front of his eyes:P

k chaoss. this post has gone over the limits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 - The lowest yet

This post might be a bit long.

It hurts.