TEENAGERR.

WEEEE:D as you guys all probably know,it's my birthday yo! if u don't know i'm telling you now because i want presents. HAHAHAH, nah. Anw, this means i'm finally a teenager. I don't get kid prices:o i have to act like an adult. I can't enter some playgrounds. I'm apparently supposed to eat more:/ well yea you get the point:D

And, since it's my birthday,i get to tell you about my day! oh boy, you should be excited.

SO, here goes. Joyce kept on smsing me asking me what time i'm going to her house (i homeschool with her) I was getting darned irritated cos i was still in my bed and didn feel like waking up. I totally forgot it's my birthday too. That's why i wasn't suspecting anything and was in total blurmode when water baloons started flying out nowhere.

CRAP. i have to go for birthdy dinner now:/ I PROMISE i'll update later.

<3 xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 - The lowest yet

This post might be a bit long.

It hurts.