Birthday:D

Today was cool. It was my birthday thing, at the water park. We had fun. OBVIOUSLY, LAH:D it turned out to be a all girls thing, which was cool. Of course, guys would have been a great addition, but you know how girls act around guys. Suddenly they get all shy:/

But, i won't touch that topic. save it for some other day when i'm bored:P

So, at around 10:30, me, beck, julia and sushi left for the water park. I KNOW, IT WAS MEANT TO START AT THAT TIME BUT SUSHI CAME LATE:D but apparently, it was the car's fault.

When we went there we saw lynn and cait and deb. Then we played in the wave pool and blahh. Oh and the thunderbolt was awesomee. kinda hurts your butt, though. It was cool:D We played DARE, caitlyn's one was CRAZY. she had to go to some random malay dude and ask him whether she looked good in braces. He didn't understand. She had to like explain for 1 minute. As you can imagine, we were hysterical. Or at least i was. I think he got it, after awhile. He was like, "uh, yeah..?" :D

We did some other stuff, and bought shakes and ice blended drinks. the owner somehow knew my dad, i think:/ So if you go there you should go buy:D

After it was over, we took some pics at the exact same spot as last year (how ironic). You can go check it out on facebook, if your free.

Then we went to A&W. WE MET CIKGU ADZUAAA :O Me and caitlyn were like hyperr. there's a pic on fb too. it was so good to see her again. I really miss school now. blegh. Um, the food was okay.

Cait and Deb went home from there. the rest came back home with mee. We were playing BOP IT the whole time. It's addictive. seriously. i've been playing with it like nearly everyday since i got it:p WEIRD OBSSESION. At home, they watched me open pressies and played twister. Sushi gave me two turkish delights and some coin box. Lynn got me that thing that can hold your necklaces and stuff. cutee. and a BROS bottle(: Ashley got me THREE pairs of earings and a orange shirt. I HAVE TO PIERCE MY LEFT EAR AGAIN:o IT CLOSED UP FOR TYHE THIRD TIME! blegh. anw, then cait gave me some christian cd, which looks really nice and a pic from last year which looks..um, weird. hahahha. deb gave me a nice notebook. Beck gave me a pair or earings and a necklace(: I THINK that is it. forgive me if i forgot any of you:P

Oh AND, wen mei, if your reading this, WHY DIDN"T YOU COME?! D:

Now, my arms really ache:/ cos the day before, I had horseriding and rock climbing. Mostly because of the rocks. The horse mostly made me get blisters on my butt. heh.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. ROCK CLIMBING! I went with sushaii:P and my bro and like 8 of his peeps. It was really awesome. Jo nearly wacked me, when she was climbing the wall that makes you swing when you fall. It's actually really fun, IF YOU DON'T HIT PPL -.- She fell to early, (she was trying to fall on PURPOSE, how pathtic is that>.<) and she smashed right into me. we both could have fallen over. Then, she tried again, this time with one of my bro's friend. He was belaying her, then he saw my bro coming and looked at him. i'm not sure whether sushi did this on purpose, but she fell again and nearly hit his face. He had to duck and squeeze his eyes , and his head was right between where her legs hit. MAN, he was lucky. DON"T TRUST SUSHI IN ROCK CLIMBING MAN. seriosly. or in directions. She didn't even know how to find the pet groomer that she usually goes too. We had to walk around like the whole of centrepoint to find it nex to a 7eleven. PHAIL LAH YOU SUSHI:D

that's pretty much it:D
thanks you guys a lot, man! (or rather, woman)
xx <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 - The lowest yet

This post might be a bit long.

It hurts.