Muahaha.

Falalala, well happy new year everyone! I know i'm a month late but you can just shut up:D Oh and, happy cny too! I'm a few days late, but it's an improvement, eh?
I feel fat after all that food. pfft, cny. The only good thing is ANG PAUU! I only got about 500+ though.

So, as usual, I spent most of the hols in my church for the same ol conference i go to like twice a year. It was okay-ish. And before that we went to ipoh for someone's wedding dinner and to see my cousins that i didn't see for like 4 years D: I hardly remembered them. But they were nice(: The wedding was cool. My mom was super freaked out though. REALLY FREAKED OUT. You see, if you know me well enough, my parents are really conservative and live very sheltered lives. (Like me) :D So, when my mom saw the bride's dress, you could see that look of sheer disgust. I wish she'll hide her expressions better, seriously:/ Honestly in my opinion it wasn't that bad. In fact, it was actually pretty nice. It's just that the back was somewhat revealing, bare till just above her bum. And i guess the slit was kinda high. But my mom was like telling me and my dad, "This is so disgusting! How can anyone wear such a thing! Horrible, i tell you!" I felt like rolling my eyes and slapping my head then and there:/ But honestly, the dress looked suffocating. Freaking tight! I think i saw her struggling to breathe. D: Loooll. She was pretty though.

Oh yeah, My dad might put me in a school(: MIGHT. Still, i'm happy at the possibility.

Kbyeee. TEEHEE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 - The lowest yet

This post might be a bit long.

It hurts.