2 weeks to an even bigger adventure!!

                                                                   me being a poser

In 2 weeks I will be heading to Thailand! We've seen a lot of finances come in from various sources and it's exciting :D We're all in faith and expectant to see how God will provide for us. My team consist of Alana and Alee (our leaders), Marie-Anne, Jayda, Shadrach, Jen, Melanie and Janet. All the 4 Malaysians are in this team, without even any discussion beforehand! Semangat patriotisme hehe :P My team is pretty sweet, we all have different giftings and interests which will be great tools to reach to the people :)

                                                             Team Thailand Kolkotta!

We had the topic of Spiritual Authority. It was really good hearing the amazing stories of transformation and learning that we have the authority as long as God commands us to pray/do something. Then we had the topic of The Fear Of The Lord. Understanding God's attitude towards sin and how his attribute of holiness, which He cannot compromise, is something that He literally died for, is mind blowing. I've been getting a greater hunger to know God and to gain wisdom and knowledge. Been really encouraged to read more of the Word because that's where wisdom sprouts from, resulting in the fear of the lord.

As I wont have much time left with the team as a whole, I've been trying to make new memories and enjoy as much of the time i have left! Been going by the river near my base a lot and just lying in the sun talking to God and just having alone time (it is bliss)
                            Wish i had a river like this near my house in malaysia ugh and these flawless skies

Thanks guys for supporting me in prayer :) Chat me up anytime! I would love to tell you more :)

xoxo
                                         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 - The lowest yet

This post might be a bit long.

It hurts.